T he Bauline Community Centre is located in a picturesque community 15 minutes from St. John’s at 2 Memorial Park Place, Bauline. The Community Centre is perfect for Corporate Meetings, Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Workshops, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, and many other activities. The Community Centre is fully wheelchair-accessible including the two large washrooms. There are two separate rooms available for rent, the Main Hall and the Boardroom. There is plenty of natural light in both rooms through the many large windows
- Can accommodate 161 seated for a dinner or 329 standing (Fire Department Occupancy Permit).
- Fully licensed bar.
- Warming kitchen with 150 place settings.
- A 12’x8′ stage.
- Large wrap around patio.
- Full in-ceiling sound and Projection system with a wireless microphone.
- Boardroom equipped with a large 16 foot cherry wood boardroom table that can comfortably sit 12 people.
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, micro wave, sink, coffee pot and kettle.
- Complete sound and presentation (projection) system (75″ HD, 3D TV) with a wireless microphone.
- Ample parking.
- Great walking trails behind the Community Centre.
- Short walk to the East Coast Trails.
We were married by Mayor Dredge at the Bauline Community Centre and it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend this venue to anyone! There was ample parking, spacious accommodations for a reception and a beautiful view.