- Do not overload your garbage bags.
- No dead animals or hunting caracsses permitted.
- Ensure your garbage box is accessible, and free from snow and ice.
- Do not put glass in recycle bags.
- Separate bag for paper and cardboard.
- Separate bag for conainers and tin cans.
Bulk & Metal Waste Notes:
- Electronic waste such as computers, and printers should also be separated and placed with the metal collection week.
- Hazardous material such as paint, oil, windshield wash, etc. cannot be picked up. Residents are reminded that those items may be dropped off at Robin Hood Bay any Wednesday or Saturday.
- Bag or box any small items.
- Please box and tape any broken glass and clearly mark on the box “GLASS”, this is for the safety of the workers.
- Construction material will not be collected (no shingles, drywall nor wood, i.e. old decks or fencing etc.
- Wooden furniture and household items will be collect as part of the bulk pickup.
- Loose items must not be over 4 feet long and should be bundled together.
- Bundled items should ot be more than 50 lbs.
- No fishing nets.
- No automotive parts, tires or batteries.
- No concrete.
- No trees, soil, branches or similar yard waste.