Welcome to Bauline
B auline! What a great place to call home, raise a family and visit! Bauline is a very picturesque town in Conception Bay. We are a growing town located just 15 kms from St. John’s, minutes from the Marine Drive Park and we are part of the Killick Coast! We have a beautiful, newly built, community centre that was completed just two years ago.
A modern facility with up-to-date technology to host weddings, parties, fitness classes, meetings and many other functions, with a kitchen, a bar and a beautiful patio deck. The East Coast Trail passes through our town. Going to Portugal Cove in one direction and to Pouch Cove on the other. We have a wharf and harbour that is managed by the Bauline Harbour Authority and is used by both commercial and recreational fisher people. Read more...
The next Town Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 at 7:30pm.
Residents are advised that due to the change to Alert Level 4, The Town Hall and Community Center and are all closed to the public.
- For assistance please call (709) 335-2483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correspondence, applications, etc can be put through the window slot of the main entrance.
- If you wish to make a payment on your taxes, you can use online banking. If you need help setting this up please call the Town Hall and a staff member will be happy to assist you.
- Council will go forward with regular meetings more information on how to attend will be available prior to the set meeting.
- All events and programs at the Community Centre, including afterschool and Tutoring program are canceled until further notice.