MMSP CompostingFebruary 19, 2022
After-School ProgramFebruary 19, 2022
Reminder there will be no Community Clean up this year as Bulk Pick up is Bi-weekly.
PLEASE remember metals are to be put out on the OPPOSITE weeks of recycling.
- Ensure that all your bulk waste is out by the side of the road Tuesday evening for Wednesday pickup;
- Metals will have to be separated from bulk goods as they cannot be deposited in the landfill; (i.e. make one pile for metals and another pile for non-metal bulk garbage) Opposite weeks of recycling;
- Electronic waste such as computers and printers should also be separated;
- Hazardous material such as paint, oil, windshield wash etc. cannot be picked up; Residents are reminded that those items may be dropped off at Robin Hood Bay any Wednesday or Saturday;
- Bag or box any small items;
- Please box and tape any broken glass and clearly mark on the box “GLASS”, this is for the safety of the workers;
- Construction material will not be collected (no shingles, drywall nor wood (i.e. old decks or fencing etc.);
- Wooden furniture and household items will be collected;
- Loose items must not be over 4 feet long and should not be bundled together;
- Bundled items should not be more than 50 lbs;
No fishing nets;
No automotive parts, tires or batteries;
No trees, soil, branches or similar yard waste.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.